Do you sometimes find yourself wishing you had more encouragement to move forward with your life? You may need to know that someone cares for you, someone rooting for you, someone celebrating you or you may need to know you are not alone in this journey…
Whether you’re having a rough day or you’ve been struggling with your mental-physical health lately and need some reassurance that everything is going to be okay, these following reminders will help you put one foot in front of the other and will help you make the small changes that you desire.
You may want to read: 10 Reminders You Should See If You’ve Been Struggling With Your Mental Health Recently
So, dear reader- if you’re feeling discouraged and really need some encouragement, I collected these little but very strong and positive words of encouragement for you.
Get encouraged by these reminders and share them to encourage others as well!
12 Encouragement Reminders For You:
- What if instead of always preparing for the worst, we anticipate the best?
- Small steps you take still count. Celebrate the little triumphs along the way.
- You’re doing the best you can. You deserve credit for how far you’ve come.
- Its okay to not have it all figured out. No one does!
- Its okay to outgrow relationships. Life evolves, people evolves and so have you.
- You’re handling everything better than your old self would. Celebrate that!
- Cheer for your friends. Celebrate their wins with them. Their winning season may be before yours and THAT’S OKAY.
- You are going to get what you want in life. Release all the fears and embrace the trust. Trust yourself. You’re going to make it!
- Stop letting your potential go to waste because you don’t feel confident or ready enough.
- Don’t fill your mind with doubt. Fill it with faith and hope instead.
- One bad chapter of your life doesn’t mean your story is over. Turn the page and start the next chapter.
- Everything is temporary! You’re going to be okay. I promise.
I wrote this article with so much love, in case you needed to hear some of these today. I hope these reminders will be able to comfort you. I am so proud of you dear stranger. And yes, I don’t know what you’re going through right now. But I am sending you lots of love nonetheless. I hope you feel better soon. May your inner strength help you keep going.
Last note: Everything will be better if you focus on yourself. Take care of your needs, take care of your body, and take care of your mind. Let go of anything that disturbs your inner peace. Fall in love with yourself, then everything will fall into place.
Say something nice to yourself in the comments ❤️
Related Article –
- 5 Simple Ways To Include Self-Care Into Your Daily Routine
- 10 Important Reminders You Should See If You’re Having A Bad Day
- 5 Bad AF Habits You Need To Quit ASAP
Found this article helpful? SHARE IT with your friends who might find this helpful as well!!!
Disclaimer: As the admin of the HappyHumaans community, I’m making my best effort in putting forth supportive material based on my knowledge, experience and passions as a psychology student in hopes that you can find simple ways to make your life better and brighter. We DO NOT REPLACE PROFESSIONAL THERAPY or other professional services.